Creating a Revenue Partnership with your Sellers and Clients
SalesTalk bridges the Marketing/Sales chasm by providing a seamless platform that leverages the important inbound messages into customized Talk Tracks that are unique to every prospect, on every call.
SalesTalk enables sellers to be immediately and sustainably Relevant during every conversation, leading to significantly higher conversion rates.
INTEGRATES WITH INDUSTRY LEADING SOLUTIONS
Keep messaging consistent and effective between your team and your client's teams
Use your targeted content for your clients's sales teams to help close more deals.
- In response to the avalanche of direct electronic mail, companies of all sizes have established firewalls that scan and censor incoming mail, creating the illusion that the message never reached its intended audience.
- How can modern marketers adapt to this environment to track important digital behaviors?
- 2KnowWho measures the effectiveness of marketing messages at the individual lead level by tracking your video plays. By watching the viewer’s interaction with the video through its proprietary (and now Patent Pending) player, 2KnowWho records meaningful, measurable events, including:
- Begin Playing
- Pause Playing
- Play Ended: The video clip played through to the end
- Player Closed: The viewer closed the player before the video ended or while it was paused
Bridging the gap between sales & marketing
- Whether you are an Agency or a Division in your company, the primary role of digital marketing has been – and will continue to be – to generate leads, and the goal of every company is turning those leads into REVENUE.
- All marketers generate traffic and impressions through inbound campaigns, but converting those impressions into leads - and leads into sales - is the true challenge.
- To achieve this goal, the chasm between Marketing and Sales must be closed. Marketing Teams must now take the role of a Revenue Partner with its clients, providing programs and sales content that will enable sellers to deliver a consistent, relevant message to their prospects to better drive incremental revenue.
Oh, Marketing Agencies, did we mention that we will give you 20% of what you sell as well? Win. Win. Win.
Single Click Feedback In The Context Of A Sales Opportunity
Keep Sales Teams effective by allowing for immediate feedback to make messaging the best it can be.
- Useful2Me™ is a breakthrough product that provides sellers the ability to provide instant feedback to the content creators on the effectiveness of their messaging, allowing you to immediately pivot and improve based on prospect and seller conversations.
- Peer Review is a key factor in the use of recommended best Talking Points for any situation. Sales Reps are far more likely to use content that their peers are using with positive results.
Built For Marketing Teams Looking To Provide More Value To Clients
Easy to use platform with sales lead intelligence, sales content, and analytics in one place.
- Talking points using six criteria with unlimited textual content
- Detailed Feedback Reports for all teams
- All easily accessible and automated for sales and marketing team efficiency.
SalesTalk Is A Seamless Add On To Your Current Technology Stack, Maximizing Your Current Investments
We recommend SalesTalk to all of our clients because their Click Notes create a Call Map of what happened on every call. Using this Call Map, is it much easier for us to extract the sales coaching points from the recorded calls that we analyze for our clients.
Their unique reporting that shows the actual time spent on each subject with the prospects is also a very valuable tool for our consulting insights.
The Call Blueprint, an AI generated Playbook personalized to each prospect - for each call is very important to help even the most experienced reps be Relevant on every call.
The best thing is that Sales Reps love to use SalesTalk because it saves them so much time and automatically updates their CRM with the complete details of every call instead of just what they remember on Sunday night.
Gabriel A. Gasca
SalesTalk is a homerun for any high growth, sales-led organization.The lifeblood of my sales organization is in the ability to generate sufficient amount of leads through a systematized sales process that can be replicated.We have experienced over 700% CAGR and are looking to replicate it again this year. SalesTalk is a vital tool for us to reach our goals.The implementation couldn’t have gone smoother and our reps understand the true value of sales acceleration.A favorite feature of mine is talking points.It gives your most junior sales representative the ability to be autonomous with easily queried statements while on the call or presentation.I see tremendous value in ensuring we deliver the right response.
- President of Hivewyre
SalesTalk combines the best of all sales tools, email templates, knowledge base, discovery questionnaires, sales process control, reporting and more. The content navigator and easy to use interface has enabled us to coordinate our sales process with our sales methodology. We are now able to manage a prospect’s objections, requests for information, or referral. SalesTalk will ensure your sales team is working out of a single system for all their prospecting needs.
- Author of The Key to the C-Suite”, ROI4Sales
Companies engage us to improve the overall effectiveness of their sales teams by focusing on a customer centric approach to adding value. A critical success factor is to maintain a “best practices” approach to every customer touch. To assist, I often recommend SalesTalk to provide a clean easy to use interface to best manage the requisite sales and marketing information as well as sales activity. SalesTalk improves a company’s ability to onboard reps, provides easy access to critical sales tools and gets everyone on the same page with regard to value proposition and positioning strategies. One central data repository readily available by a single touch. What could be easier?
ALAN D. ROHRER
- Phoenix Office of QBS Research,Inc.
With years of experience in telemarketing, and having used a number of state-of-the-art e-marketing and CRM systems including Salesforce.com and Constant Contact, I find SalesTalk, in combination with its marketing automation, to be the most powerful combination of business development tools I’ve ever used. This power comes from seamless integration between marketing and sales functions which enables users to send out content-rich, mass e-mailings, to detect and record actions taken by any respondents that open, click through, unsubscribe, etc., and to make these data immediately available within SalesTalk where it’s converted into visible, actionable information for use in sales pursuits; in essence, immediately transforming thousands of “suspects” into prospects. Sales Talk allows the salesperson to prioritize, develop and monitor individual pursuits to cultivate prospects and bring them to closure as quickly as possible. “The Story So Far” function tracks all sales activity – background research, phone calls, correspondence, etc. – puts it at the salesperson’s fingertips and presents the entire history of interactions at a glance, allowing detailed drill-down into specific activities on demand. Having all of this information readily at hand enables the salesperson to tailor sales strategies to individual prospects “on the fly” while enhancing credibility and professionalism when engaged on the phone or via e-mail. This is invaluable to anyone working hundreds of prospects concurrently and making many contacts every day, which is necessary and typical in complex, high value, long duration B to B selling wherein developing personal relationships with prospects is critical to converting leads into sales, and to one’s ultimate success.
-Merit Career Development
SalesTalk, in the sales tool automation market, is a best-kept-secret that I am convinced is about to become very popular amongst professional salespeople who have to deal with a complex selling environment. Automate the task and not the person. SalesTalk does just this. Bringing personalization to the selling process without compromising customer engagement personalization. My experience of using SalesTalk, just over a small period of time, is that this tool shortens sales cycles, increases conversion rates and significantly increases the size of the sales pipeline which a salesperson can effectively manage. I am already recommending SalesTalk to sales and business leaders that I work with throughout Europe and the United States and I have never done this with any other 3rd party sales tool I have ever used before. And as I am old and professional selling is my life I have used a few!
- Ceo, Sales Factory
Fabulous, unbelievable, simple. Takes the stress out of the sales staff after tradeshow to know that people are being tended to. Love it, love it, love it.
- VP Sales & Development of The Brogdon Group
Check out the Sales Tech Talk with Stephanie Johnson. She walks us through SalesTalk, a dynamic tech product that enables…
Forrester’s June 8 report on Conversation Intelligence is a real eye opener! “Conversation intelligence is undergoing an AI-fueled” renaissance
A recent Forrester report on how Artificial Intelligence (AI) is fueling a renaissance of Conversational Intelligence is one of the…
In Tennis, points are scored on every serve and the game mainly relies on the skill and technique of the…