Are your Call Recordings worth your investment?
Get your Login to start your FREE 30 Day Trial
INTEGRATES WITH INDUSTRY LEADING SOLUTIONS
The Theory behind Call Recording is great:
- In-depth analysis of keywords used during a call
- Talk Ratio comparison between industry standards and peers
- Enables managers to provide effective selling tips and coaching based on actual customer conversations
The Reality paints a different picture
- You don’t have the time to listen to hours of call recordings
- The value of keyword filters is limited by searches based on words or phrases, not the key concepts that were discussed
- Monitor the frequency of a word or phrase, but what about the time spent on each? This is the more valuable indicator that is too often left out of the equation
Finally, the Solution you’ve been looking for: TalkTagging™
Our TalkTagging™ feature is the first system that captures all discussion points of a sales call, the actual time spent discussing each point, and the exact time within the call that the point was discussed. Gone are the days of tediously listening to hours of recordings, just to find those key discussion points.
Our Story So Far™ will provide the details of that call in a streamlined way, making your life easier. This custom Call Map gives you a link to the recorded call, with timestamps of all the points of interest within that call. Maximize your time efficiency and turn your Call Recording software into an effective tool instead of a burden.
Key Benefits of TalkTagging™
- Important discussion points captured with a single click - no more relying on specific words or phrases for your Call Recording Reviews
- Easily see the time spent on each discussion point, which is the key indicator of customer interest
- Updates made to the sales process are synced to your CRM, maximizing sales rep productivity and CRM accuracy
- The Story So Far™ provides everything said to, said by, or read by a prospect starting with the very first interaction
TalkTagging in Action
Start Call activates the phone dialer if you have one installed.
General Introduction covers the Opening Statement phase of the sales call. The “Begins” column refers to when the sales rep clicked the talking point, 19 seconds after the call was dialed.
The duration of this discussion is the difference between the start of the call and the time when the conversation shifted to the next topic, General Discussion.
Identified Buying Timeline notes that the prospect identified a buying timeline 4 minutes and 33 seconds after the call began.
This is a Click Note, which records the action, but does not stop the General Introduction discussion timer.
General Discussion indicates a shift in the subject being discussed beginning at 9:26:50 AM, 5 minutes and 42 seconds into the call
The Qualification Form becomes the center of attention at 9:32:32 AM, 10 minutes and 18 seconds into the call.
|6/10/2020||9:42:17 AM||6:42||20:03||Objection Handling|
|6/10/2020||9:44:11 AM||0:00||21:57||- DISCUSSED PRICING|
|6/10/2020||9:45:14 AM||0:00||23:00||- BUDGET IDENTIFIED|
|6/10/2020||9:47:01 AM||0:00||24:47||- INTERESTING CONVERSATION|
The Note “will buy this month” was left in the Story So Far by clicking the Notes button. Each note is stamped with the time that it was written and the user ID of its author.
Click to record end time marks the end of the phone conversation. The rep clicks this note when the call is disconnected to trigger a retrieval of a link to the recorded phone call.
Link to Recorded Call is added to the Story So Far after receiving the link from your Call Recording service
The comprehensive Story So Far is a Call Map of everything that was discussed, in the sequence it was discussed, and how long the subject was discussed.
1) Last Date - the date and time of the most recent discussion of this Talking Point with this prospect.
2) Count - the number of times a Talking Point was discussed with this prospect.
3) Duration - the total time discussing this Talking point with this prospect.
4) Targeted Time - the planned time that the Sales Manager expected the rep to spend on this Talking Point, i.e. the time budgeted for this activity with each prospect.
5) Percent - the amount of time spend expressed as a percentage.
6) Excessive Time - Excessive amount of time spend on Closing the Sale may indicate that inadequate time was spent on other aspect of the selling process, i.e. for example not enough time on Qualification.
7) Inadequate Time -The inadequate amount of time spent on the Qualification Form may have
contributed significantly to the excessive time spent on Closing the Sale.
8) Unanticipated Time - Items showing no Targeted Time are items that are unanticipated uses of time which indicate that new Targeted Times need to be added for these discussions or that the reps are not following the designated process.
Key Benefits of Interaction Insights
Giving Sales Managers easy to read, useful insights of all calls are key to effective sales management.
Our Call Insights feature:
- Provides managers with the recency, frequency, and number of times a subject was discussed, as well as the date and time of the most recent interaction with the prospect.
- Compares time spent on key Discussion Points (qualification, discovery, objection handling, etc.) to easily see where reps are excelling or falling short.
- Includes a breakdown of the percentage of time spent in each phase of the sales process, compared to your best practices, to better help Sales Managers pinpoint areas of interest for each rep.
- Enables Sales Managers to better support their remote sales teams by spending the right amounts of time discussing the right things on every call.
How much more valuable would your Call Recording be by using TalkTagging™ to paint the picture for you? At just $19 a month, it’s a steal.
Get your Login to start your FREE 30 Day Trial