As a tech-savvy entrepreneurial software CEO, Richard Brock spent 30 years building successful companies focused on industry-changing CRM Solutions, Marketing Automation Solutions, and patent-pending Artificial Intelligence (AI) Applications.
He is a Certified Public Accountant with an MBA from Louisiana State University and a Bachelor of Science from Spring Hill College
In 1993 his first company Brock Control Systems was the first CRM company to complete an IPO and in 2002 was recognized as the Best Performing Stock in the US by CBS Marketwatch.com.
After this successful IPO he renamed the company Firstwave Technologies, becoming the leading provider (15% worldwide market share) of web-based Customer Relationship Management applications.
Richards vision was achieved when Firstwave established an international presence and served over 20,000 users in over 20 countries.
He has taken the best attributes of his earliest companies to his newest company, SalesTalk Technologies.
Richard created SalesTalk to be a game-changing Sales Enablement Solution to increase sales performance through AI Guided Relevancy.
SalesTalk is a CRM plug in that creates AI Sales Call Blueprints to ensure sales reps are immediately and sustainably relevant to their prospects throughout the sales cycle.
The Sales Call Blueprints include:
- Dynamic Playbooks (What2Say™) which uses everything that has been sent to, read by, said to, or said by a prospect to generate a customized Playbook for each prospect . . . for each call.
- An Activity Chronicle that serves as a Call Map. Our Story-So-Far™ feature is very valuable to any company that wants to track historical information of all interactions with their prospects and customers, and especially companies that record their calls.
- Sales Rep content feedback loop to Marketing (Useful2Me™) and
- A better way to coach reps during calls (Coaching4U™).
Richard has had a rewarding career, keynoted Sales Technology conferences around the world and maintain a vision for more challenges as we address the most pressing needs in the industry.
He has been honored to serve the community and the industry in many ways –
- Chairman of Georgia High Tech Month,
- President of the Atlanta Business and Technology Alliance,
- President of the Southeast Software Association,
- President of the Entrepreneur's Division of the Information Technology Association of America
- Board Member of the Technology Executives Roundtable
Richard has been honored to be named Georgia High Technology’s Entrepreneur of the Year, one of the ’10 Most Influential People in CRM’ by Sales and Marketing Automation magazine, and CRM Magazine calls him the "Father of CRM", which he is very proud of.