We are an AI-Enabled, Sales Relevance Platform That Helps You Deliver the Right Message at the Right Time.
We help Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, and Sales and Marketing Teams improve their conversion rates by becoming relevant in all customer interactions.
INTEGRATES WITH INDUSTRY LEADING SOLUTIONS
New Feature Alert - Automagic Playbooks!
Improve Sales Performance
Easy to use platform with sales lead intelligence, sales content and analytics in one place.
- Best practice sales workflows built-in. Customize to fit your sales cycle and buyer’s journey.
- Automate routine sales tasks so that reps spend more time talking to prospects.
- Enable sales reps to engage meet prospects at the right time with the right message to make more sales.
- Seamless integration into your current technology stack complements and protects current investments.
Onboarding & Training
Speed new reps ramp up time and make them more effective.
- Pick from several trusted sales training playbooks or customize and use your own playbooks.
- With our Coaching4U module, access on-boarding training, pre-call training and on-going sales training.
- Sales managers can monitor training and sales performance by contact, account or rep.
Improve Sales Efficiency
The platform leverages AI, and best practice sales content and training, in a powerfully easy user interface.
- All prospect sales data, industry information, and marketing content needed in one place.
- Leverage our built in dialer and B2B data connection to make your sales connections seamless.
- Connect with other platforms including Salesforce, HubSpot, SalesLoft, and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Leverage the right sales language to demonstrate you know the prospect, their industry and their pain points at the right time.
& Time Management
Brings your marketing and sales content together in one place. No more silos. No more hunting or waiting.
- With the What2Say™ module, sales reps personalize content for each prospect; see which content is best performing across the team.
- With the Useful2Me module, sales gives marketing instant feedback on the effectiveness of content. Content can then be updated across all accounts in real time for a single version of the truth.
- With the Reminder4Me module, the platform sends assigns alerts and activities to other team members to keep the buying process going.
Help Sales Deliver the Right Message at the Right Time
Content and conversations that are delivered at the right time with the right message improve sales conversion rates.
- Harness the power of automatically customized playbooks to build and deliver sales conversations that are always relevant.
- At a glance, leverage lead intelligence to know more about a prospect, their interests, needs and buying triggers.
& Pipeline Forecasting
With the Upstream Your Insights module, you gain more insight into pipeline forecasts and closed deals.
- With the What2Know module, access actual ABM metrics and progress by contact, account and account type.
- With the Sales Forecast Validator module, understand what actually influenced past wins and know what actions predict future wins.
- With the Connect & Sell module, predictive insights and AI give you visibility through the sea of data about prospects and account progress to help you act in the moment to deliver relevant insights.
We recommend SalesTalk to all of our clients because their Click Notes create a Call Map of what happened on every call. Using this Call Map, is it much easier for us to extract the sales coaching points from the recorded calls that we analyze for our clients.
Their unique reporting that shows the actual time spent on each subject with the prospects is also a very valuable tool for our consulting insights.
The Call Blueprint, an AI generated Playbook personalized to each prospect - for each call is very important to help even the most experienced reps be Relevant on every call.
The best thing is that Sales Reps love to use SalesTalk because it saves them so much time and automatically updates their CRM with the complete details of every call instead of just what they remember on Sunday night.
Gabriel A. Gasca
SalesTalk is a homerun for any high growth, sales-led organization.The lifeblood of my sales organization is in the ability to generate sufficient amount of leads through a systematized sales process that can be replicated.We have experienced over 700% CAGR and are looking to replicate it again this year. SalesTalk is a vital tool for us to reach our goals.The implementation couldn’t have gone smoother and our reps understand the true value of sales acceleration.A favorite feature of mine is talking points.It gives your most junior sales representative the ability to be autonomous with easily queried statements while on the call or presentation.I see tremendous value in ensuring we deliver the right response.
- President of Hivewyre
SalesTalk combines the best of all sales tools, email templates, knowledge base, discovery questionnaires, sales process control, reporting and more. The content navigator and easy to use interface has enabled us to coordinate our sales process with our sales methodology. We are now able to manage a prospect’s objections, requests for information, or referral. SalesTalk will ensure your sales team is working out of a single system for all their prospecting needs.
- Author of The Key to the C-Suite”, ROI4Sales
Companies engage us to improve the overall effectiveness of their sales teams by focusing on a customer centric approach to adding value. A critical success factor is to maintain a “best practices” approach to every customer touch. To assist, I often recommend SalesTalk to provide a clean easy to use interface to best manage the requisite sales and marketing information as well as sales activity. SalesTalk improves a company’s ability to onboard reps, provides easy access to critical sales tools and gets everyone on the same page with regard to value proposition and positioning strategies. One central data repository readily available by a single touch. What could be easier?
ALAN D. ROHRER
- Phoenix Office of QBS Research,Inc.
With years of experience in telemarketing, and having used a number of state-of-the-art e-marketing and CRM systems including Salesforce.com and Constant Contact, I find SalesTalk, in combination with its marketing automation, to be the most powerful combination of business development tools I’ve ever used. This power comes from seamless integration between marketing and sales functions which enables users to send out content-rich, mass e-mailings, to detect and record actions taken by any respondents that open, click through, unsubscribe, etc., and to make these data immediately available within SalesTalk where it’s converted into visible, actionable information for use in sales pursuits; in essence, immediately transforming thousands of “suspects” into prospects. Sales Talk allows the salesperson to prioritize, develop and monitor individual pursuits to cultivate prospects and bring them to closure as quickly as possible. “The Story So Far” function tracks all sales activity – background research, phone calls, correspondence, etc. – puts it at the salesperson’s fingertips and presents the entire history of interactions at a glance, allowing detailed drill-down into specific activities on demand. Having all of this information readily at hand enables the salesperson to tailor sales strategies to individual prospects “on the fly” while enhancing credibility and professionalism when engaged on the phone or via e-mail. This is invaluable to anyone working hundreds of prospects concurrently and making many contacts every day, which is necessary and typical in complex, high value, long duration B to B selling wherein developing personal relationships with prospects is critical to converting leads into sales, and to one’s ultimate success.
-Merit Career Development
SalesTalk, in the sales tool automation market, is a best-kept-secret that I am convinced is about to become very popular amongst professional salespeople who have to deal with a complex selling environment. Automate the task and not the person. SalesTalk does just this. Bringing personalization to the selling process without compromising customer engagement personalization. My experience of using SalesTalk, just over a small period of time, is that this tool shortens sales cycles, increases conversion rates and significantly increases the size of the sales pipeline which a salesperson can effectively manage. I am already recommending SalesTalk to sales and business leaders that I work with throughout Europe and the United States and I have never done this with any other 3rd party sales tool I have ever used before. And as I am old and professional selling is my life I have used a few!
- Ceo, Sales Factory
Fabulous, unbelievable, simple. Takes the stress out of the sales staff after tradeshow to know that people are being tended to. Love it, love it, love it.
- VP Sales & Development of The Brogdon Group
Latest Tips and Resources
One of the unfortunate truths of the sales landscape is the amount of turnover that occurs within sales teams. Reps…
Now more than ever, it’s important for businesses and sales teams to utilize the power of sales enablement tools. The…
Sales is the backbone of your business. It is directly involved in the initial growth and sustained success of your…